We need you to verify your identity to make sure that the information you have provided is correct. Verification includes your Bank Verification Number (BVN), phone number, bank account and your date of birth.
– Log in to your iDeyPay account.
– Click on the ‘Click here to verify your identity’ link at the top of the dashboard.
– Proceed to fill your information correctly on the Verify Identity page.
– Your account number together with your bank name is used to automatically fill your account name.
– Click ‘Verify Identity’ button.
– That’s all.
– You have successfully added your bank account to your profile and your identity successfully verified.
If you can’t remember your BVN, dial the USSD code *565*0# from your mobile phone. You should receive your BVN shortly after. Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) will send the BVN associated with that phone number, so make sure it’s the number you used to register your BVN that you’re texting from.
Your identity will be automatically verified immediately you submit the form. If you get an error that, your bvn has been logged manually, then we will verify it manually.
The only way we verify manually is to check the error message and relate it to you. The common errors are Incorrect information provided, wrong phone number on the bvn record.
Now that your identity has been verified, you’re ready to start trading on iDeyPay!
N.B: iDeyPay uses the BVN database to verify your identity and protect you from identity theft and fraud. We store all your personal information, including your BVN in a secure, encrypted form and we will not share this information with anyone.